Saturday, January 15, 2022

The tetrahedral

 No personal attest-ment
escapes me,
for further I seek
always afar.
The two-ness of universe
prepares me,
radiation-ally angular
vertex forming stars.

All lines seeking
in spirals,
not conditioning, partitioning
the truth.
All rivers here on earth
flowing like tensors,
to the greater oneness
of two.

Come spring when grass
springs greening,
to trip triangularly
toward the sun.
I may again believe
love in season,
a vertex hid in a matrix,
to be found by one.

A pinnacle for my soul
I ask,
a new math
to include love.
To cancel hate
as a useless remainder,
to power truth
in one above.

All discoveries lead
back to me,
all realization leads
to you.
For a moment ago I was
a faint afterglow,
of a love in plane-line infinity
cold vastness so blue.

Now the sphere contains
the heat of our volume,
the tetrahedral supports
loves driving force.
As I aspire to reach
that pinnacled vertex,
while loves fire
can change universes course.

No comments:

Post a Comment